"After this workshop, I want to spend more time with my sketchbook. I plan to take my book to a seminar and try my hand at a live event." — Sheila Flener
Who should attend?
Teaching is geared for beginning sketchnoters.
How many can attend?
100 spots are available.
Where is it?
210 West 19 Terrace
Kansas City, MO 64108
When is it?
Saturday, August 29, 2015 from 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM (CDT)
How much does it cost?
$75 per student
What You'll Learn:
- How to conquer the fear of drawing with 5 simple shapes
- How to build your own visual library
- How to identify concepts through enhanced listening
- How to develop visuals from metaphors
- How to keep up with speakers by caching ideas
- How to use sketchnotes to generate ideas
- How to use sketchnotes to capture experiences
- Personalized teaching, including hands-on exercises, group discussions, and individualized feedback
- Sketchnote Kit (Custom notebook + pen)
- Breakfast + coffee, and lunch
Workshop Session Schedule
08:00 - 08:30 Welcome - Breakfast and coffee (provided)
08:30 - 10:00 Session 1
10:00 - 10:15 Break
10:15 - 11:45 Session 2
11:45 - 1:00 Lunch (provided)
1:00 - 2:30 Session 3
02:30 - 02:45 Break
02:45 - 04:15 Session 4
04:15 - 04:30 Q&A and Wrap-up