Sketchnote Workshop: Atlanta
What: The Sketchnote Workshop is a full-day, hands-on course on sketchnoting with Mike Rohde, author of The Sketchnote Handbook.
Topics and activities are geared for both beginning and intermediate students of sketchnoting.
This hands-on workshop is limited to 20 participants to ensure opportunity for one-on-one time and personalized feedback.
Where: Central Michigan University Atlanta Metro
Address: 2120 Powers Ferry Road, Shadowood Office Park, SE, Suite 200, Atlanta, GA 30339
When: Tuesday, February 11, 2014
Pricing: ASTD Member: $420 / Non-Member: $495
What You'll Learn:
- How to conquer the fear of drawing.
- How to build your own visual library.
- The benefits of sketchnoting: having fun and remembering more.
- The secrets to identifying concepts through enhanced listening.
- How to develop visuals from metaphors.
- How to keep up with speakers by caching ideas.
- How to improve your note structure by choosing a pattern that fits the presentation.
- How to use sketchnoting techniques for other purposes like travel, idea generation and more.
- A full day of instruction from Mike Rohde, including hands-on activities, group discussion, and individualized feedback.
- Continental breakfast and lunch, coffee and refreshments.
- Opportunities to explore different types of tools (pens, markers, notebooks, etc.).
- A signed copy of The Sketchnote Handbook.
- A custom Sketchnote Workshop Moleskine sketchbook (large).
- A custom Sketchnote Workshop Retro 1951 Tornado pen.
- A custom Sketchnote Workshop Atlanta t-shirt.
08:30 - Welcome
09:00 - Workshop morning session 1
10:45 - Break
11:00 - Workshop morning session 2
12:00 - Lunch (provided)
01:00 - Workshop afternoon session 1
02:30 - Break
02:45 - Workshop afternoon session 2
04:00 - Q&A
04:30 - Workshop ends
Sign up for the Sketchnote Workshop Mailing List
We're working hard to get the first public Sketchnote Workshop ready for you.
Sign up to the Sketchnote Workshop mailing list to be alerted when workshops are available and to hear the latest updates first: