Spend a day building visual thinking skills and boosting your confidence at The Sketchnote Workshop.
Limited to a few students.
A small group allows me to focus my attention on you and a few fellow students. I'll have time to answer your questions and tailor my teaching to your needs.
Stay active and learn new skills.
Learn visual thinking skills (even if you're non-artist). Create sketchnotes with drawings, lettering, and icons. Apply your new skills in fun exercises, and participate in lively discussions.
Enjoy the learning process.
I'll work closely with you and a small group of 15 other students in a positive, encouraging environment. You'll keep fueled up with breakfast, fresh coffee, tea, cold drinks, and a tasty lunch.
"Mike's Sketchnote Workshop unleashed creativity in ways I didn't know I had! Life is a series of stories, and sketchnoting brings these stories to life." — Nan Flynn
This full-day, hands-on workshop is taught by Mike Rohde, the author of The Sketchnote Handbook.
YOU'LL LEARN HOW TO:
- Conquer the fear of drawing with 5 simple shapes
- Identify concepts through enhanced listening
- Cache ideas to keep up with what speakers say
- Develop visual metaphors
- Generate ideas using sketchnotes
- Personalized teaching, including hands-on exercises, group discussions, and individualized feedback
- A Sketchnote Kit: custom sketchbook and pens
- Breakfast, coffee and lunch provided
"The Sketchnote Workshop was really fun and hands-on. I received lots of good, direct feedback from Mike. It was a great experience!" — Marsha Baker